Support Driven Member since 2017
I’ve been an active member of this vibrant professional community for many years, and it’s given me the opportunity to grow, help others grow, and meet customer enthusiasts from all over the world.
Support Driven is a community of professionals in Customer Support and Success helping each other. We’re most active on Slack, where we share best practices in Support, help each other navigate Support career paths and achieve career goals, and connect each other to subject matter experts, tools, and new job opportunities.
Track Leader and Emcee,
Support Driven Expo 2018
I helped presenters in the Support Driven Expo 2018 to fine-tune and submit their presentations, maintain deadlines, and get to the right places during the conferences. I’ve also served as an emcee for a block of the conference, introducing presenters and their talks and warming up the audience.
- Developed and executed organizational policies and procedures, developed and carried out media and public relations plans, and oversaw NCMRC volunteer deployments.
- Served as an assistant PIO on the Casper-Natrona County Health Department public affairs team.
- Developed volunteer recruitment, retention, and training efforts for over 50 volunteers, including: creating and distributing informational products on the NCMRC, planning and executing recruitment events, and developing and delivering training courses and handbooks for volunteers. Also assisted in developing and administering the volunteer credentialing and awards program.
- Conducted funding research and grant writing, securing over $15,500 in grants and in-kind donations for the organization.
- Developed and edited several publications for the organization, including: posters, brochures, volunteer handbooks, media releases, and news articles and bullets for the MRC national website.